Saturday, May 22, 2010

May 22nd Young Eagle flights at W29

Chesapeakesportpilot organized a day for boy scouts using the EAA's Youth Aviation Activity program

This allowed the boy scouts to get their Aviation merit badge.

 I flew Young Eagles which is a lot of fun. I flew 4 kids, Collin, Igor, Patrick and Ethan. The kids had a blast, it is so much fun to hear the reactions from the kids. Awesome, amazing, I can't find the right words to describe it. They thank you after wards and have a big smile on their face. And that is the purpose of the Young Eagles program, introduce kids to aviation.
After that I flew one the scouting moms, Terry. She had never flown before! So I made sure that we flew very smoothly. I used a new tool to make a video of this flight, it are sunglasses with a small video camera in the bridge. It shows everything I look at. I will post the video soon on Youtube.

Another great day of flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment